- Evaluating the impact of the introduction of a systematic approach to designing environments for people with dementia: an action research project.
- Evaluating the introduction of Montessori psycho-social activities to IRT Woonona Care Centre
- Evaluating the introductions of resident grouping to IRT Woonona Care Centre (Flametree Project)
- Improving older persons' involvement in decisions concerning their health care
- Molecular chaperones as agents of the aging process
- Prevention and early diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease: New models of detection using gene expression profiling in a case-control elderly population in the Illawarra region
- Promoting healthy lifestyles in IRT self care communities